Who can join DNA?
Any professional is welcome to apply. However, two years’ experience in your field is a requirement.
Is membership limited?
To a degree. There is one member per professional category, or sub-specialty within that category.
What does it cost to be member?
There is a one-time sign-up fee of $25. Annual dues are $150, and there is a monthly Breakfast Fee of $57.
Are fees refundable?
As a member, what are your obligations to DNA?
- Each week, you should try to have a referral or testimonial for at least one other member, or bring an interested guest.
- To be present at each weekly meeting, or send a substitute. We aim for 75% attendance … an average of three Tuesday mornings out of every four.
- To be pretty much on time, and to stay for the entire meeting.
- To give a 60-second commercial about your business each week.
- To give a 10- to 20-minute presentation when you turn comes around. Traditionally, speakers also provide a door prize worth about $10 to $25.